Cheers to one last 5QF for 2011!! Happy New Years y'all!
1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet? I think I have finally gotten the clothes from high school weeded out. Whew! So the oldest article of clothing hanging in my closet would have to be, ten years old! That is still VERY, VERY sad.
2. How many random blog readers have you met? Well if Ican count MckMama as a random reader, then one. We met when she was in Tampa for photo shoots and she took pictures of my kids.
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?) Yes, I let them stay up, if they can make it. I have yet to be able to go to a New Years party without kids, so for nine years (including the year I was pregnant with Miss K) I have had kids with me. Seriously though, I have a hard enough time staying up until midnight. There have been many years where I have passed out on the floor waiting. It's a big joke to see how long I'll last.
4. What are the gas prices where you live? Let's see. Today, the corner gas station near my house is $3.279 a gallon. Two days ago it was $3.199 in the morning and when I got back from Tampa in the evening it was $3.299. It's irritating to watch it jump 10 cents in one day, then 10 more the next, then down 2 the next. ANNOYING!
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try? Go back to college. I have been thinking about starting classes again. Biggest fear with this~~ that I won't be able to figure out a major again.