Monday, October 13, 2008

About Me

I was born on August Friday the 13th. I follow many of the personality traits that are typical to Leos, such as being loyal, independent, sensitive, full of life and stubborn. I enjoy being the center of attention, but I'm not vain about it. I like compliments but I don't expect them. I am usually in control of most situations. I am a perfectionist; neat freak that is obsessive compulsive when it comes to cleaning my house. I find joy being the housekeeper, laundry folder, dish washer, nose wiper, spot cleaner, rule teacher, taxi driver, cheerleader, book reader, grocery shopper bed making mom to my two children. I strive to be a good role model for my children. I am whom they learn from and look up to on a daily basis. I want to show them that you can have your cake and eat it too Until this summer I was a fulltime mommy and worked a full time job. I am hanging up my hat at work and plan to be a SAHM. I will learn to live life being with my kids 24/7 and find the balance of raising my children and enjoying outside activities in my “spare” time. Is it possible? Join me! My life is a busy, crazy, fulfilled one! I wouldn’t have it any other way!


This policy is valid from 17 July 2010


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact crazykindofmom at gmail dot com.


This blog does accept certain types of paid advertising, sponsorship, and paid topic insertions with my approval. Content must be acceptable to publish for a family friendly environment. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org



Photobucket

1 comments:

redethel said...

Beautiful Dreams, mine too minus the goats. Give me a couple ducks, milk cow, horses for the kids, and lots of room to roam.

Susan
Cent$ To ME