Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guest Posting


In lieu of a regular post today..did I just say that? Ok I humor myself, because really would I have had a regular post today. Probably not. I'm trying to figure out how to write posts when I am now going to bed at 10:00pm to be able to wake at the crack of dawn to get the kids and I ready to go to school. Little E didn't even want to wake up yesterday because after looking out his blinds from his bunk bed he says "mom, it's not even light out yet. We don't wake up yet." Poor child. I spoiled him over the summer.

So after I stop squeeeing with delight about this. I want to let you know that I am guest posting over at my dear bloggy friend's blog, Single Mom in the South. If you haven't met her, you will just love her like I do. Head over and show her some love!! Happy Tuesday y'all!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Aleta said...

Hello. I'm visiting from Single Mom in the South where you did the guest blogging.  I enjoyed your post :)  Nice blog :)