This week's edition of the Monday Minute hosted by Heather and Melissa
with Guest Hostess Jules
1. If you could interview any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be? What would you ask? I am so stumped on this one because choosing ONE person is really hard. There are so many great famous dead people. Okay, I racked my brain on this one....Alfred Hitchcock. I would ask him if he ever wrote any books or movies that were ever unpublished. I would also ask him where he came up with his ideas for his movies. And did his movies represent anyone or events that happened in his life.
2. You have to give up one thing for a month. What would it be - car, guilty pleasure (ie. food, drink, fav. tv show), or sex? I would give up drinking my iced tea. I could handle that more than giving up my van or my favorite tv show and I LOVE food so that is not happening.
3. Is there a word/phrase you say that you are made fun of for? If so, what is it?
The only one I can think of is " Surrender the Fantasy". It is not my phrase, it's something my best friend says and I say it and I don't say it with enough sarcasm so I get laughed at when I say it. lol!
4. Which is a stronger emotion: Anger or Love? I would say anger. Because for me, anger is deep set and and when some one becomes very angry they can become enraged. Rage is higher version to anger and can become uncontrollable.
5. Where was your first job?
I worked as grocery bagger at Publix supermarket at the age 15.