Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Minute: 05/02/11

It's been a long time coming for this to happen.
Yeah, yeah I know I'm late at this
but it is still Monday...
I actually had these questions answered on my phone but
too many crisis' today prevented me from getting on the computer.


Monday Minute


1 - Where aside from a toilet have you taken a dump? Explain.
The woods of course. Who hasn't gone camping and had to do it? It was easier to find a dark place in the forest, than climb into the truck and drive up to the port a potty.

2 - At this point do you really think that Magic Johnson has HIV/AIDS?
Really? Are we talking about that again? If he has HIV he is lucky so far if it hasn't developed into a full blown AIDS attack.

3 - Would you wrestle a member of the same sex, nude, in pudding for 10 minutes for one million dollars?
Sure would. As long as I don't have to win the wrestling match, I'd go for it.

4 - Squash just doesn't sound very tasty. What say you?
I love yellow squash. It's the only squash that I do eat. The rest of them, I'm not so sure about trying.

and finally...

5 - Is it worth the effort?
Is what worth the effort? Depends on what you're referring to..

3 comments:

shellthings said...

I asked my husband the pudding question and he said "is this a real opportunity?" LOL I wish! Ten minutes for that much money? Sign me up!

Purseblogger said...

Finally, someone else who loves squash! And yes, for a million dollars, I'm in!

crazykindofmom said...

That is soo funny!!! Men!