Monday, December 14, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



This is the first time I have participated in Not me! Monday. Now you can see more of my crazy ramblings.

I did not frantically call hubby after Little E turned on the Christmas tree this morning and it rotated but the lights didn't turn on. To only find out later, when I was more calm, that the plug had come loose. Nope, not me!

I did not let Little E eat the candy cane he got from Santa after crying and whining for ten minutes, even after he didn't eat his dinner. Nope, not me! Why kind of mother am I anyway? Not me!

I did not shoosh my daughter and tell her to wait while I was chatting on the phone, when I could have just answered her in the time it took do shoosh her. That was not me who should have just let her ask me her question and get on with my chatting. Nope not me!

It was not me who uploaded the Christmas pictures of the kids, picked out a design and never ordered them. Then thought about maybe making them after-Christmas cards instead. Nope not me!

I did not make hubby stay awake with me Tuesday night while I stayed up wrapping Christmas gifts for the kids at church. I would never force him to stay up until midnight when it was my idea to help out, not his. Nope not me! That would have been so insensitive.

I did not lay in bed ignoring the whining dog in his crate to go potty and make hubby get up and do it. Seeing how the dog who wanted to go out is My dog. Nope, Not me!


There you have it! A few of my Not mes for the week. Now go do yours!

2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Welcome to Not Me Monday! It's a great way to meet new bloggers, I hope you enjoy playing along.

My Christmas cards are also on pace to become "New Year" (or maybe Valentine's Day) cards. I am sooo dragging my feet with them.

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

We 2 Bees said...

Look at you doing a Not me Monday! I love it!
I've been so busy it's just not happening for me. I need to post some pictures of our gingerbread house.