Monday, December 21, 2009

Not me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.Welcome to Not Me! Monday where you can see what things I have "not" been doing all week.

I did not order Christmas cards this past Tuesday morning to be picked for same day developing. Then rush around after picking the kids from after school care and daycare to get them picked up. The same cards that are sitting on my kitchen table in front of me to be finished and mailed out. Not me! I'm not that bad of a procrastinator!

I did not let my daughter convince me to order a chocolate lava cake at Chili's when it was 9:30 at night, an hour past her bedtime. Nope not me!

I would never after letting both kids eat such lava cake go to bed without brushing their teeth. I always brush the sugary sweets from their mouths before bedtime. Not me!!

I would never spend 2 hours of my employer's time refreshing a website to watch and wait for a giveaway. When I should be waiting on customers and giving them my undivided attention. Not me!

I would never forget to pull out the camera from the stroller while my kids were enjoying the snow at Celebration. Not me! What kind of mother forgets to take pictures of the event that they waited weeks to go to do. Drove an hour to do and didn't get THAT picture. Never, not me!

0 comments: