Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Conscience Thoughts

Are you ever presented with a problem or something that you don't agree with that some one close to you is doing or has done? You wish you could say something that let's them know you don't agree but by doing this you risk creating a problem.
I'm not one to create dissension with people and usually just swallow my words. Well that's not wholly true because I am quite outspoken usually when something bothers me. I don't like to keep my feelings in because "bottling things" up will eventually tear you down or worse you will explode with emotions, hate and venom.
This is quite a viscous cycle right now because I can't say what I want to say. Maybe that is just the point and who am I to judge? I am not the eternal judge and that day will come. But ethically what they are doing is wrong (in my eyes) and I'm sure many others and I want to tell them that. I hate dilemmas.
I'm going to take this moment to throw caution to the wind. This is not my problem and I will not let it tear me down. Let their conscience bother them. I'm sure it does but they have chosen to ignore it. Why should I let it bother me? It's not my problem.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

because you have a conscience and sense of moral right and wrong. It matters not that you are not in it , the mere behavior alone is enough to send you reeling. Pray for the ones who are doing it. Give it to God and let it go.

Shell said...

I'm learning to bite my tongue when not asked for my opinion. Unless someone is hurting themselves or others.