I genuinely miss my husband.
So to keep my mind busy and to continue with what I enjoy, a little bit of 5QF is in order.
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what? Nope. That is so weird, but I have never been to court for anything of the sort. Not even traffic court.
2. Do you still have your wedding dress? Sure do. I'm actually embarrassed to think about or even admit where I currently have it. This is my 10th year of being married, this October. I think about six months after being married I shoved the dress, in it's white zipper bag into a storage trunk. I put a masterlock on it and I had, yes had the key. I used to have it. I kept the trunk stored in Miss K's closet after moving into the house we live in now and about a year or so ago I moved it to my closet. I went looking for the key to open it and can't find it.
Now it's going to involve bolt cutters.. or maybe a blow torch.. That lock has to be removed. One day.
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.? I don't really have a "special place" persay. When I need to get away, I go for a walk alone. I've found the quiet time is soothing and lets me collect myself. That is if I'm stressed. Otherwise, I like to escape with music. I put on my soundtrack on my iPod and "jam out" as my husband would say. I like to escape into the music.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
They do not sleep with us. Since this Wednesday when the hubs went out of town Miss K has been sleeping with me, but Little E prefers to sleep in his own bed. Fine with me.
I tried letting Miss K sleep with us when she was about a year old, only when she would wake in the night and wouldn't settle back down. BIG MISTAKE. She would kick us, shove us and eventually get up out of our bed and wander around our bedroom. I put a kabosh on that quickly. No kids sleeping in our bed around here unless they are a newborn/infant who is nursing.
5. Do you watch late night TV?
Occasionally I watch The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. But I usually just stay up late to catch up on shows I have on my DVR. I try to watch my television when the kids are sleeping.