1. What is your favorite Halloween candy? If I had to pick a candy that I only consume at Halloween or the month of October because it's all over, is CANDY CORN! But it has to be the original yellow, orange and white made from Brach's. I bought a bag that was store brand and usually store brands are pretty much the same as premium brands but nope, not those.
2. Do you fold your socks? yes I do. I fold my socks and my husband's socks and they are folded a particular way. The kids socks since they are so small are folded and then the top is folded around both socks to keep them in pairs. Anal, yep. I even make sure to match up new white socks with new and old with old.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? that life doesn't get easier with kids after they aren't babies anymore. I thought that once they started school that it would be less hectic, nope. No way! I'll take midnight feedings over getting up at 5:30am every weekday even on my days off. Sometimes I wish it was summer already.. and we're only nine weeks into the school year.
4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other? he's messy and I am not. He likes it clean but doesn't have the drive like I do to clean, organize and clean some more. Even when I am completely exhausted from a long day of getting one kid ready for school, laundry, grocery shopping and a 2 hour and 15 minute of watching Miss K at dance class I will still find the energy to pick up the house, vacuum the floors and wash dishes at 9:30. Yep. Did I say OCD? lol!
5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
Hubs: strong, stubborn and .......judgmental
Those would not be the words I would have used! But I asked him to give me three words to describe me to some one. I wonder what he means by strong? Strength as in muscles? Or strong minded? Hmmmm. I agree with stubborn because it definitely runs in my family, that is hereditary. Judgmental, I am not touching that one. That was the old me, really. I try hard.
Check out my new meme starting next Tuesday! Come by and play!