1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? If I had to choose between just these two, I would go for the pool. Since I live in Florida and grew up having a pool, swimming the entire summer and every weekend we could, I want my kids to have that same opportunity. Nice landscaping would really go nice with a new pool but maybe next time...
2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay? ohhh, going all controversial are we?? I say yay. If the punishment fits the crime, then it's that persons time. If the criminal kills some one(intentionally) then they should be punished for what they did.
3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
I can't think of anything over the top that my kids have gotten into when I was busy. I don't have any of those funny stories with kids pulling out a box of tampons and opening them up in my bathroom or dumping powder and lotion all over. The one thing that I can think of is that Little E had an obsession with liquid soap. I would give him a bath and let him play for a little bit, leaving him in the tub. (yes, I can see the children's bathroom from my recliner in the living room) At least a handful of times I have gone back in the bathroom, he would have extra bubbles in the tub and we'd have an empty bottle body wash. Once, it was a brand new bottle.
4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
I had not been in YEARS! until last year. Now I regularly get my cleanings. dental work isn't cheap and it's nice that I have dental insurance. Hence the reason the whole family goes now.
5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
hmmmm. That is a tough question when you can choose any animal. I still LOVE dogs the most. If I could have any dog I would have a great dane. I don't have a house big enough for one but if I did....I just love how goofy and clumsy they are. A sweet dog in a big package.