Monday, January 16, 2012

Memories Captured: Bonding Time

I have taken hundreds of photos of my children. Just in the last month.

I have taken thousands and thousands of photos of my children in the eight and half years I have been their mother.

But then there are those photos that you get and you really don't realize that you captured an essence with the photo. I have taken a few that I look at and can see the moment.

I can feel the emotion that was happening at that moment.

I love this photo that I took this last summer of my children at our final beach trip of the summer.
 We walked on the beach to say goodbye to the ocean, the birds, the salt and sand.

We left them behind and we took some memories home with us forever.



I'm linking up with Galit and Allison.

17 comments:

Tammi Pointer said...

Your picture shows the special bond your kids have....how Sweet!

Alison@Mama Wants This said...

That IS a wonderful memory! Thank you for linking up!

Galit Breen said...

Oh those toes in the sand! Te=here's really nothing quite like that, is there?

I love this moment of them loving each other! Pure adorable!

Tatter Scoops said...

This picture makes me smile. Beautiful and the words are just perfect!

Kristen said...

You can see the happiness in this picture! Great shot captured with even better words. I love this project. It really makes you look at the moment and truly capture it. You did an amazing job! xo!

Jdaniel4smom said...

What fun! I love beach pictures! The water and sand and smiles always make me happy!

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Ah, they look so happy!  What a great memory to have captured!

Stasha said...

What a lovely moment you caught. Such happiness!

Andrea @ The Penny-Roach's said...

Beautiful picture! And the words are wonderful.

crazykindofmom said...

Thank you!

crazykindofmom said...

Thank you! :0)

crazykindofmom said...

No ma'am. Especially at the beginning of spring and the last trip, it's a feeling.

thank you!

crazykindofmom said...

Thank you! ;0)

crazykindofmom said...

Thank you girl! This was a fun project. :) I never used picnik like that.

crazykindofmom said...

:0) It was a fun beach day! Thank you for stopping by.

crazykindofmom said...

:0) They were full of happiness even though it was the last day. If only as adults we channeled the same joy.

christina said...

very sweet photo.