Yipee skippee!!! It' Friday!
Time to link up with Mama M and do a little bit of 5QF!
I did this in a vlog last night, but unfortunately my iPhone
was having difficulty loading it to the computer and by the
time my hubs found me another camera program I was tired.
So I'm answering this week's the traditional way.
Questions for Friday, June 18th: (Special thanks to Danielle, Sara, Pam, Linds, and Brittany Ciara for their question suggestions! If YOU want to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over tomy community and offer up your bestest, goofiest, seriousest, or wackiest questions!)
1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? I love that we get to go to the beach! That my kids celebrate their birthdays and that MY birthday is in the summer! This summer is starting out to be the best because I am NOT working and the kids and I are enjoying every minute! Today we're actually heading out to the beach after I finish this!
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? Somewhere in the Tennessee mountains, with about 5 acres of land with horses. Somewhere quiet but not too far from the stores. I REALLY, REALLY want to leave the Florida heat.
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
No, but I'm only 10 minutes away form it. I didn't go far...but I'm never moving back to that town.
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?
Biting my nails and rubbing my nose. And what's funny, the video vlog I did for this last night, I actually was still rubbing my nose. HAhaha!
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?
Uh.. which is worse? Getting your period and having to tell your dad that you need to go to the store to get more panties and tampons or having a nose bleed while pregnant and having a wad of tissue stuck in your nose when a customer walks in? Not sure. It' pretty hard to get embarrassed in front of family, since that was my last job that I worked at for 11 years. Not too much exciting before that.
Now it's your turn to link up and head over to Mama M's!!