2.) Before I was a mom… (inspired by Loukia from Loulou’s Views)
Before I was a mom I slept in past 7 am every morning, I picked up the house once a week, I walked around the house naked, I got pedicures, I was able to go to the beach after loading up some sun tan lotion, a towel, a book and my dog. Before I was a mom dinner was quiet with the sound of just the television without the shouts of "mom!" "mom, he's touching me!" and trips into my bathroom to pee were uninterrupted. Before I was a mom I borrowed my niece or nephew to cuddle on and spoil with gifts and I was guilty of admiring the cute onesies and baby clothes in the store. Before I was a mom, I took lots of photos of the dog and now my walls are covered in photos of the kids. Before I was a mom I would never let anyone eat in my car, now I'd be in trouble if I didn't let the kids eat a cookie or sip their drinks in the back seat. Before I was a mom, life was quiet. I LOVE the noise.
4.) 30 things you vow to do this summer. (inspired by Maegan from Life Set To Words)
1. Go to the splash pad 2. Ride bikes at the bike path 3. Go to the library for reading time 4. Bake cupcakes 5. A trip to the beach 6. Learn to crochet 7. Make sun catchers 8. Drive to Kennedy Space Center 9. Visit the Science Center 10. Bake a cake 11. Go see Toy Story 3 12. Go see the Twilight Series :Eclipse 13. Make a trip to my Grandmother's house 14. Take a trip to Jacksonville Zoo 15. Take beach photographs 16. Celebrate Little E's 3rd Birthday 17. Celebrate Miss Kay's 7th Birthday 18. Visit an organic farm 19. Go to a carnival and get faces painted 20. Attend Vacation Bible School 21. Paint Miss K's bedroom 22. Plant flower gardens 23. Take Miss K to swimming lessons 24. Teach Little E to ride a bike 25. Get new carpet in the house 26. Go saltwater fishing 27. Go to the spa 28. Practice Miss K's makeup for next year's recital (learning to apply fake eyelashes) 29. Buy a new bathing suit 30. Plan my December vacation trip
5.) The ultimate honey-do list. If your spouse agreed to do any ten things you asked, what would they be?
(inspired by Tristina from Mr. and Mrs. Wright)
1. Paint the the living room, dining room, kitchen, hallways and Miss K's bedroom
2. Finish organizing the computer room
3. Clean out the shed and install shelves for lawn equipment
4. Organize the yard sale stuff
5. Vacuum my truck and shampoo the carpets
6. Give me a deep tissue massage
7. Get the kids up, dressed, fed, changed and off to school- one time
8. Throw out our weathered lawn furniture
9. Build the screen porch so we can move Ginormo Grill from the garage
10. Pressure wash the screens, soffets on the house