I am also excited that I will be linking up with Keely at Mannland5 with some Getting to Know You. I've been absent from this meme for a few weeks and I'm missing it.
Message from Keely:
I had absolutely nothing to do with these questions this week..and they are pretty freakin great questions..I have to give a shout out to the 4 peeps that came up with the questions..Tami at Talking with Tami, Tanii at Ethnically Ambiguous, Megan at Everyday Mama, and April at A Kingly Affair. Thank you so much ladies!!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be? England, I love some of the movies that are set there and the housing and countryside looks so quaint and I LOVE the accent. I am so there.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer? flip flops in the winter, Youch!! That cold snow on my feet.
3. Fried or Bake and why? Both, depends on what we're cooking. Fried shrimp, fried french fries, fried corn dogs, and fried egg rolls. Those would be the only items worth frying, oh besides fried eggs.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why? Julia Roberts, I would love to meet her and see how she really is not just the characters she plays, hopefully meet her children and talk to one of my all time favorite leading ladies and see how she pulls off showbiz and motherhood.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager? Heaven
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.Grey's Anatomy, Mercy, Law and Order
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life? Shit Happens
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be? The lion tamer