Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday a blog carnival created by McKMama. You can head over to her blog and read what she and everyone else has not been doing this week. I'll start with mine.

I did not leave the duty of bathing kids to my husband for three nights in a row this past week. I would never have him take care of our children that many nights in a row. Not me!

I did not pick up Subway subs for dinner on Friday night instead of going home and cooking my family a three course meal. I would never forgo home cooking for convenience. Nope not me!

I did not skip going to the gym on Saturday after work because I "just didn't feel like it". I am always motivated and do things even though I don't want to. Not me!

I did not try to bribe my son to go poopoo on the toilet with the promise of taking a shower. (showering is his new thing, instead of a bath) I would never use bribery, not this mom! Nope!

I did not throw away my lunch and pack up my childrens lunches when Little E almost pooed in his underwear while at the mall. I would never waste food in an attempt to divert an underwear "accident". No way, not me!!

I did not tell my daughter that she couldn't wear her brand new shoes to a dinner Sunday night at a friends house. Then when she realized that her brother would be wearing his ( he fell asleep in his at nap) I did not feel bad and give in to her request. I would never break down and give in. Nope, not me!

Lastly....
I did not go shopping at Target four different days this past week before work at 8:15 am for no reason and randomly buy things like new bedsheets, towels, greeting cards, chewing gum and Easter clothes. Nope, Not Me!!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Oh how I love to kill time at Target!

We 2 Bees said...

I completely relate to the gym comment. I don't go to the gym but even to the basement to work out is hard. I don't do it all the time! Oh how I love Not me Mondays!

Stephanie said...

Oh, I just love Target! And when I read the bribery one... at first I thought you promise that YOU'D take a shower! Then I laughed. Oh, and I totally skipped the gym on Sat for the same reason!

Great Not Me's!!

Teresa said...

Funny...I love Target and I sometimes pass on walking in the park just because I don't feel like it. Visiting from SITS!

Michelle Pixie said...

I LoveLoveLove Target! Ours is 30 minutes away and I haven't been in forever maybe we will have an outing today to Target. ;)

PS. Bathtime is totally the hubby's duty in our house. :)