Saturday, March 20, 2010

Six Degrees of Blogging-03/20/10

My Featured Blogger today:
My Real Review

This is a very useful blog! The blog owner Nicole is a stay at home mom to two little boys and a student by night. She is a once a month grocery shopper and a once a month cooker. What makes her blog so useful is that she gives you tips on everything she has tried from gardening, to thrift store shopping, grocery shopping and going green! I loved reading about her environmentally safe home garden with soil made from her own compost! For me being a newbie gardener and some one who always wants to learn how to save a buck this was a great blog to discover. I fell in love and became a follower today! So go on over and show her some love and leave a comment. You will certainly find something great to read over there.




Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Thank you so much. You made my day :-)

And, of course, I'm following you now too. Great blog!

Adrienne said...

I am ging to check it out!

Julia Ladewski said...

yeah, you played!! and see, you made someone's day!! How awesome!!! I love it!

Julia
www.workwifemomlife.com

Beth Zimmerman said...

Hi!

Found your blog via the 6 degrees McLinky. You certainly do have beautiful children! :)