Thursday, March 4, 2010

Top 3 Thursday- Spring

It's that time for this week's Top 3 Thursday question. And I am running late today. I've usually finished this by now but I have been really busy at work today. Anyways back to the point...
This blog carnival was started by Confessions From a Working Mom and the (Un)Experienced Mom So when you're done reading mine, head on over there and check out what some of the other ladies have said and maybe even do your own.


What are your TOP 3 Favorite things about Spring?

3. I love that we "spring" forward on the time and we gain at least two more hours of daylight in the evenings. For a mom who gets home at 5:45 after work and picking up the kids, this is a blessing. The kids LOVE the outdoors and they can run around the backyard and enjoy themselves while I make dinner.

2. My lawn grows back. Right now I have burnt, dried grass. I cannot wait for my lush lawn to return. This also includes being able to replant my vegetable garden without of fear of anything freezing.

1. The beach!!!! I can't wait to take the kids back to the beach for some fun, sun, water and sand! K has been asking for two months when we get to go to the beach. I am looking forward to the kids Spring Break for some outdoor sunshine fun!

Photobucket

4 comments:

x said...

1) I love that the grass greens up from its muddy brown
2) I love that I can run outside
3) I love seeing flowers and the trees in bloom

Adrienne said...

I can't wait to play outside either =) and yes the beach ahhhh

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Haha, I echo you on the grass comment... our lawn looks like a desert right now. Actually, it doesn't look that much better in the spring (or summer, or fall) either.

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Anonymous said...

I wish I could see the grass - it is covered with 3 feet of this white stuff... hmmm...

Love your blog! I am your newest follower - came over from Elizabeths!