Friday, May 28, 2010

Aloha Friday

Ahhh. Flip flops, sunshine, a boat gliding down the river and the
smell of hamburgers, hot dogs and bratwurst cooking on the grill. That is what I have planned for my weekend. I hope that most of you will be enjoying the good times this weekend and wearing your flips .

Aloha Friday Slippahs Pictures, Images and Photos
Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday hosted by
An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday
is the day that we take it easy and look
forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays
I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


My question is:

What is your favorite color and why?

My favorite color is blue because it is a calming and peaceful color. I like wearing blue because it looks good with my skin tone. It was also one of my theme colors used in my wedding.





Photobucket

13 comments:

Susan Cook said...

I like blue too for clothes. But I also love yellow, just because it's so bright & sunny♥

Hope you have a nice weekend :)

Andrea Kruse said...

I love green because to me it is clean, fresh & alive.

Lori said...

I like purple just b/c I like the way it looks. I like blue b/c my husband and son look so good in blue with their blue eyes. I like red b/c of Alabama football - ROLL TIDE!! So, I can't really tell you my one favorite color but I can tell you my least favorite color.

We don't like orange (in any shade) in our house - football again and it's just an ugly color!

Jessica said...

blue and purple..

Natalie A. said...

My favorite color is purple! I love all the pretty shades purple has to offer!

Catherine L. said...

I like purple, no reason other than I just like the color.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I like blue, purple and green - turquoise is a nice combination of them. Not really sure why. If you asked which color I do not like I could explain better.

schnider_am said...

I like a couple colors.. I like burnt orange beacuse I like the Texas Longhonrs and that is their color.
I also like Blue and red.. I dont really know why exept they are Twins colors.

The Social Frog said...

Green has always been my favorite color...Not sure why, maybe because I love frogs?,lol!
www.thesocialfrog.com

Rach said...

i like purple, but just because I like it!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

pink. It makes me smile and feel girly.

Unknown said...

I love green - it's lively and fun - plus it looks great with my skin tone. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

GREEN! GREEN! GREEN! GREEN! lol!! I don't know why....I just love that color!! My house is green ya know! lol!