Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to Know Me 05/16



1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
a business suit that I've had forever and wore like 10 years ago

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
yes, I was on the swim team in my senior year of high school.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
It's hard to choose to be a bug because there isn't much that seems remotely interesting about any of them. I guess being a web making type of spider would be cool. It's pretty neat to see them make a web overnight and then tear it down in the morning.

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)
on top of my feet. Especially if I have to go to work and put on socks and shoes. OUCH!

5. Are you happy?
yes I am. Life is good.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
ur. I really think it's pretty retarded when they write ur. I don't like lol much either but I use it so much because writing haha has been so outdated. Sadly. I liked writing hahahaha. I think people just say lol if they have nothing else to say. ya know?

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I don't love where I live. I've been stuck in the same vicinity of my hometown since I left home. If given the opportunity I would move to some place where it snows.


8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
When eating out I just order smaller meals to keep from over eating. At home, I just make a small meal and drink more. I at least allow myself to enjoy some of the food and then fill up on liquid.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Your Best Friend said...

I don't know about the snow thing. I've lived where it snows and driving to each destination through the snow, early in the morning or in the dark is so NOT fun. However, visiting the snow on vacation, YES!

Heather said...

Nice to meet you. Your kids are so cute!!

We 2 Bees said...

Yay snow! I know a great place for you to move too... ;-)
And a great person for you to live close too!