Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Question Friday: 05/21

Hallelujah!!! It's Friday and I'm jumping for joy like a popcorn kernel on a hot skillet! With butter mind you! Because in about 2 hours I will be on the road with my mom and the kids driving to Pensacola, FL! Which for where I live is about a 7.5 hour trip! Wish me luck!



1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
Yes I do. LOVE it! I get my apps from the App store on my phone. My favorite social media apps are my Facebook, my Tweetdeck, my Google( which includes my gmail) and my email app. I love to play Angry Birds, DoodleJump, Jungle Crash and Ragdoll.

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
My 3rd grade teacher was the best teacher ever. She treated each of us students like we were her own children. I had the best elementary school year in her class. Our class turned our classroom into a Haunted House for Halloween and each of us students got to work behind the scenes. I have never forgotten doing that. I loved that teacher, Ms. Murray.

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
Vomit. Need I say more?

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
SuperNanny. I would love some parenting tips from the pro. She seems very likeable.


5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
My eyes. I really think my eyes are pretty. They are usually green but change color closer to the pupil. Sometimes they have grey flakes or brown flakes or even blue in them.

Now it's your turn to link up at My Little Life and answer your five!





Photobucket

12 comments:

Pumpkin Spice said...

Your newest follower via 5QF!!

CrazySimpleLife

Anonymous said...

I'm noticing a trend on everyones 5QF's:
The teachers were our favs and vomit we can't stand.

Happy Friday!

Mama M. said...

Vomit. *gag*

*shudder*

Grody!!

Teachers really ARE what make elementary school so great, aren't they?!!

Beth McC. said...

What a fun post! Love all your answers! I just wrote down your apps I am going to have to check those out!! Happy Friday! Your blog is precious!

Alexia said...

Visiting for FQF. Happy Friday!

Lorilynne said...

Ew, vomit! My kids are still little and so I haven't dealt with too many vomit issues yet, thank goodness. It is soooo gross to clean up though because it gets everywhere and seeps through everyting. Yuck!
I LOVE Supernanny and would pay to have her help, seriously.

trooppetrie said...

thank you for answering the app question i will check into them. i have only had my phone for ONE day

Mama Hen said...

Hey Tiffany! I have to agree about the vomit! That is a tough one to smell and clean! My 3rd grade teacher was so nice. She encouraged me to reach my highest potential. Have a super weekend!!

Mama Hen

Mimi said...

Great answers!

I'm stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

Cyndy Bush said...

My brother & his family live in Pensacola! I hope you have a great time.

beingzaraandzidan said...

wow!! i love ur blog.
Thanx for following me & now i am following u!

Adrienne said...

I totally get jealous sometimes of people with iphones and then I remember how much cheaper my sprint plan is and I am loving my new blackberry so I get over it pretty easy...But seriously they are flippin cool