Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday 5- Toot your horn!


Hey there friends!! It's Thursday and I'm linking up with Mannland5
for her Thursday 5!

What has made you


Joyful

Excited

Grateful

Appreciative

Elated



this week?


1. Yesterday my nephew T.J. and my niece Kenzie celebrated milestone birthdays. T.J. turned one and Kenzie turned five.

2. One of my close friends has Adobe Illustrator and she is going to edit some images for me for the blog. I can't wait to see the finished product!

3. Miss K is going to her Dress Rehearsal on Saturday and I can't wait to watch her perform the entire performance in full costume.

4. I went bargain shopping yesterday and scored big! I saved probably $50-60 dollars on groceries.

5. Little E spent the day with me yesterday and I took him on a train ride in the mall. He really enjoyed it. This train actually goes around the lower floor of the mall.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Marissa Oachs said...

I've given you an award on my blog! Congratulations! Come check it out and pass it on!

Check it out here:
The Hardest Job on Earth

Keely said...

Hey Tiffany!

Love your 5! Little E is so cute!

Thanks for playing lady!