Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Minute:Memorial Weekend

Monday Minute
hosted by Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality

Here were are again! This Monday I am linking up and playing along won't you read my answers and play along too?


1 - Have you or a family member joined the military? I never joined the military but I have several family members that were enlisted. My uncle was in the Air Force, my father was in the Air Force, my brother was in the Navy, my grandfather on my dad's side was in the Army Aircore and my grandfather on my mother's side was in the Army.

2 - Have you or a family member served his/her country in times of war? Both my grandfather's served in WWII.

3 - What's your favorite BBQ food? Pork Ribs! Mmmmm, mmm, mmm! Slow cooked on the grill with lots of BBQ sauce. Served only with my homemade potato salad (family recipe), corn on the cob, garlic bread and Banana cream pie for dessert.

4 - Do you fart in public? Well it's pretty impossible not to, so I just try to keep it quiet.

5 - What's the one question that if it shows up on a Monday Minute, you refuse to take part? Not sure, I haven't participated very many times so I'm not sure what I wouldn't answer.



Photobucket

1 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Hey Tiffany! I hope you had a great holiday! I also hope you caught up on the "things to do" after your trip. Thanks for sharing!

Mama Hen