Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday: 05/14

I am SOO excited! It's Friday and I can actually say TGIF!
I am not working this weekend and it's liberating.
Really...
I will busy like a bee though...
so it's not like I'll be relaxing by the pool
sipping sweet tea.

So to begin the start of a great Friday I'm linking up to 5 Question Friday!
And I'm early....

Once you read my answers, head over to My Little Life and find out what everyone else has to say.


1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
I would have to say Girl's Night Out. I haven't had one of those in a year. It's about time I called up the ladies and organized another since no one has done it yet. thanks for the idea..


2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? nope.... and yes I did try about three times and now my tongue hurts.

3. What is your favorite flower and why? Lilies. Tiger lilies to be exact. I would love to have a garden of lilies. I really like any kind of lily because there is such a variety of colors and sizes you don't have to choose just one.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

Don't be so bossy and controlling. It only took me 10 years and many friends later to figure it out. Not to mention several boyfriends.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?

I would get on the phone with my financial adviser and my lawyer.
Photobucket

4 comments:

We 2 Bees said...

Peed your pants, huh? LOL!
Glad you have the weekend off.
ENJOY!

Tiffany said...

Ok. So I think I should edit that. It was an attempt at sarcasm. Maybe it was a little too much information.

Beth McC. said...

I love all of your answers, so fun! Your blog is too cute!

Mama Hen said...

Hey Tiffany,
I just left you a couple of messages via e-mail! Check them out. Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Mama Hen