Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday 5- Mini Vacation


Here's my Thursday five with MannLand5
Today's the day where we (those of us that want to) post 5 things that have made us

Joyful

Giddy

Excited

Thankful

Jubilant


or

Just plain ol' happy this week!


1. I discovered that my friend who is a graphic designer, owns Adobe Illustrator and has an iStock photo account. She purchased the image for my blog redesign and is editing it for me.

2. I will be weighing myself at the gym tonight, which is not always something to be giddy about but I have been losing weight. I can't wait to see how much.
Bathroom scale feet Pictures, Images and Photos

3. I will be packing luggage for me, Miss K and Little E for our trip this weekend. We leave tomorrow afternoon about 3 pm.



4. My husband got me the Corel Paintshop Photo editing program for Mother's Day. I finally found some time last night to edit some photos of mine. I really like it!
5. I bought 2 shirts at Kohl's on Monday for $6.81. One was on clearance for $6.00 the other was $11.99. I used my $10.00 Kohl's cash and for using my store credit card I received an additional 20% off. I scored!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm a diet too. I've just been on it a little over a week. I've lost about 2 lbs. I wish I could drop 10 really fast that way it will keep me motivated. I'm so tired of hearing my stomach grumble. LOL!

I hope you're happy with the weight you've lost. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I have photoshop elements. I love it. But, because I like to do things quickly, I'm LOVING picnik.com. It's awesome.

Have a great weekend!

Jenni said...

Yay for losing weight! And, I LOVE Kohls! They have great things and super deals!

Unknown said...

Yay for losing weight and yay for your Kohls deal! I can't wait to see your new illustration, which one did you get? I love istock stuff but soooo expensive.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh man I weighed at the gym today it was the same so I guess that is good!

Ohhh I love photoshop elements, miss having it. I had it at work.