Saturday, May 29, 2010

GTKY: Memorial Weekend Edition

Getting to know ME

Sundays are my day to hang out with my family. You can usually find us at church in the morning followed by lunch, naps and then doing something together. Whether it's a movie at the theater, going to the park or hanging out with friends. So I'm glad I'm taking a moment to participate in GTKY with Keely at Mannland5. This weekend we'll be floating down the river on a boat.
Here we go!


1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house? In the kitchen at most people's houses. Once I'm comfortable enough I will snoop into the fridge and cabinets looking to see what food they have. I'm just nosy like that. But I would never go through anything else in some one's house.

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!) I believe so. I had more guy friends growing up than I did girl friends. Guys were easier to talk to for me ( I grew up with 2 brothers) and guys don't backstab ya.

3. Can you curl your tongue? yes I can.

4. Have you ever stolen anything? yes, that includes paperclips, pens and paper from places I have worked at.

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text? depends on who I am talking to. Some people I prefer to talk to on the phone and then I have friends who like to text more than talk. But I prefer to talk because it's hard to decipher text meaning sometimes.

6. Memorial Day plans? On Sunday, we are renting a boat with my parents and brothers family, riding down the river, bqq'ing, swimming and fishing. On Monday, we're chilling out, hitting some Memorial Day sales and grilling steaks!

7. What do you do to relax? lay on my recliner and read a good book or watch some tv.

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom? I haven't but I was considering going to a parade or memorial service on Monday morning since this is the first time I have not had plans on Memorial Day.

Have a most wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

We 2 Bees said...

Have fun on the boat! Sounds amazing! I love boating! We have been trying to rent one every year for the last couple of years! It's one of my favorite past times!

Beth Zimmerman said...

The boat rental sounds so fun! Have a great time and be safe!

Heather said...

I have two brothers too. When I was younger I was more comfortable around them I guess since I had no sisters.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!